The Community School of the arts invites applications for financial aid in the form of scholarships. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of three areas:
1. Financial need – provide a confidential explanation of your source of income, family size, and particular circumstances.
2. Merit – provide the name of a teacher (with phone number and email) who can attest to the student’s work ethic and talent.
3. Availability of Funds – scholarship funds are based on generous donations and may vary from year to year.
4. Juan Castillo Scholarship – explain financial need, desire for study in the area of art, and that the applicant is future or current first generation college student.
Application Process for Winter/Spring 2015
- Download application or stop by the CSA Office- Tuition Assistance Application Winter 2015
- For Winter/Spring Study, a completed application must be received by the Community School of the Arts by December 2, 2014. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Applications will be reviewed by a committee